wheat flour India export ban KPDNHEP
Bekalan tepung gandum negara tidak terkesan meskipun selepas India melarang eksport keperluan asas tersebut.-Gambar hiasan.

KUALA LUMPUR – Malaysia is unaffected by the wheat flour supply despite India has banned the export of the essential item.

Malaysia imports 80 percent of its wheat from Australia and the remaining 20 percent from the United States of America, Canada and Ukraine, said the Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs (KPDNHEP) in a statement today.

“Therefore, the wheat export ban from India following the scorching heat wave due to the hot weather would not affect the wheat flour supply in our country,” KPDNHEP said.

According to the ministry, 2,200 enforcers from KPDNHEP will continuously conduct surveillance to ensure the stability of the subsidised and unsubsidised wheat flour supply in the market. – MalaysiaGazette

India pula haram eksport gandum