Filthy Jelebu bone satay premise ordered shut

0
1211
The Negeri Sembilan Health Department had ordered the closure of a premise handling Jelebu bone satay after it failed to meet satisfactory hygiene requirements.
The Negeri Sembilan Health Department had ordered the closure of a premise handling Jelebu bone satay after it failed to meet satisfactory hygiene requirements. PIX: Facebook

KUALA LUMPUR – The Negeri Sembilan Health Department had ordered the closure of a premise handling Jelebu bone satay after it failed to meet satisfactory hygiene requirements.

An investigation was held after pictures of the premise went viral in the social media.

The Negeri Sembilan Health Department had ordered the closure of a premise handling Jelebu bone satay after it failed to meet satisfactory hygiene requirements.
The Negeri Sembilan Health Department had ordered the closure of a premise handling Jelebu bone satay after it failed to meet satisfactory hygiene requirements.

In a statement, the Negeri Sembilan Health Director said that the Health Ministry took serious regard on the complaints and an investigation was held yesterday.

“Based on the investigation, the premise owner was found to have violated the Food Act 1983. The whole premise was found to be unclean,” said Dr Zainuddin Mohd Ali.

He also added that the operators also did not receive typhoid injections, the utensils involve in the food preparations were filthy besides, having dirty food handling processes.

The premise was ordered closed under the Food Act 1983.

The Ministry of Health also thanked the public for their information.

The Negeri Sembilan Health Department had ordered the closure of a premise handling Jelebu bone satay after it failed to meet satisfactory hygiene requirements.
The Negeri Sembilan Health Department had ordered the closure of a premise handling Jelebu bone satay after it failed to meet satisfactory hygiene requirements.

The condition of the premise went viral after a Facebook user, Faizal Riza Sholaina (Oghang Jompul group) and Nur Shahira (Seremban Macam-Macam Ada Group) shared photos of the premise. – MalaysiaGazette

Read More:

Bacteria in laksa noodles

19 dead, 14 critical over alcohol poisoning

42 students of SMK Pondok Upeh suffer food poisoning

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here