Asyraf Wadji Dusuki 56 percent of the respondents think that it is inappropriate to enter National Cooperation (Muafakat Nasional) with Dr Mahathir. They also rejected Anwar and DAP.
56 percent of the respondents think that it is inappropriate to enter National Cooperation (Muafakat Nasional) with Dr Mahathir. They also rejected Anwar and DAP.

By Manzaidi Mohd Amin

KUALA LUMPUR – Most of the respondents in a poll turned down the proposal for Muafakat Nasional (National Cooperation) to forge a cooperation with the Chairman of Pakatan Harapan (PH), Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad.

Besides the National Cooperation with Dr Mahathir, they also rejected a collaboration with the President of PKR, Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim and DAP.

The Facebook poll launched by the UMNO Youth Chief, Datuk Dr. Asyraf Wajdi Dusuki last Monday received 102,000 respondents.

From that amount, 56% rejected Dr. Mahathir, Anwar and DAP, while the remaining 44% think that it is an appropriate approach.

According to Dr. Asyraf, from that amount, 9,700 netizens showed their anger in their comments and rejected the two leaders who work with DAP.

“Thank you to over 102,000 people who voted and almost 10,000 who commented on this survey.

“From the comments and opinion, we can sum up that most people do not agree that the MN (Muafakat Nasional) form any cooperation with the two of them, including DAP,”  he said in his Facebook status.

Last Monday, Dr Asyraf uploaded a post on the poll entitled, ‘Should Muafakat Nasional with Tun Dr Mahathir reject Datuk Seri Anwar and DAP?’

Based on the polls, majority of the respondents were angry and they reject Dr Mahathir, Anwar and DAP.

They also refuse to forge any cooperation if it is linked to DAP.

The respondents also wanted the National Cooperation (The union between UMNO and PAS) to be strengthened and represent the voices of the people.

Dr. Asyraf also thanked everyone who voted and shared their opinion. He also gave his guarantees that the opinion would be brought to the party’s leadership.

His status was shared 1,000 times. -MalaysiaGazette

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Comment moderation is enabled. Your comment may take some time to appear.