KUALA LUMPUR – The National Security Council (MKN) added five more essential services which are allowed to operate throughout the second phase of the Movement Control Order (MCO) which started on 1 April until 14 April.
These new sectors are added to the 10 sectors mentioned by the agency yesterday.
Following is the full list of the services allowed to operate throughout the weeks of Phase 2 MCO:
- Communications and Internet
- Security and Defence
- Solid waste, public cleaning and sewerage
- Healthcare, medical and dietary supplements
- Banking and finance
- Land, water and air transport
- Port, dock, and airport services including loading, loiter transport, cargo management
- Production, distillation, storage, supply and distribution of fuel and lubricants
- Hotel and stay
- Any services or work deemed by the Minister as important or critical public health and safety
- Logistics limited to certain services.
Meanwhile, services such as broadcasting, media and post are categorised under Communications. Meanwhile, fire and rescue, prison, immigration and customs are categorised as security and defence.
Fuel stations are categorised under energy.
According to MKN, all services allowed to operate during MCO Phase 1 are allowed to operate in phase 2 as long as they are listed under the 15 services and chain announced just now.
Besides that, all services listed under the MCO will operate under stricter operation hours. -MalaysiaGazette